Monday, November 29, 2010

A Real Tree

     Michael has been wanting to get me a real tree for quite a while now in the worst way....Being as we have two good size fake trees, and i have a small tree from college, it was really not necessary. However, leave it to my man to be creative! He surprised me with this little tree, and it came as you see it in the pictures. It is the perfect size to be a center piece on the kitchen table, then can be planted outside after Christmas. He accomplished two things at once....He got me a real tree and helped the land-scaping cause as well. :) I definitely got one thoughtful man, and I am so grateful!! I love you Babe.




     Michael also has a great sense of humor at times. :) Not really, most of the time he does.....Anyway look at the bag he brought home cookies from work in. It is authentic, the real thing..... LOL

3 comments:

Debbie Watkins said...

Cute tree!! Michael is thoughtful and sweet. :)

Dreamin' said...

I know...He is the best! I thought it was the cutest thing ever...

Laura Engle said...

That is so awesome and cute!...and funny:) I love it! By the way I will have to call sometime soon so we can chat like girls love to do:)