Friday, August 26, 2011

Old Things, New Projects

     Every so often I get this strong urge or desire to do something crafty. There is not always lots of $$ to be running out and buying stuff, so  generally I try to find something I  already have that I can redo, change, switch around, etc. This is the results of my crafty urge. :)......

I took this flower arrangement apart .....


And made this swag to go over the mirror.....

    
     I took a bunch of roses Michael had given me while dating that I had dried and made this arrangement....

PS. A random bit of information....The book you see is a Bible that was my great, great grandmothers.


4 comments:

Debbie Watkins said...

Looks pretty!

Dreamin' said...

Thanks Debbie. :)

Laura Engle said...

Like it...you know crafting stuff is so much fun, especially when you can do it cheap!;)

Dreamin' said...

Thanks Laura. :) Hope you have fun at Welcome Night... Kinda hard to believe it's been 7 yrs ago since our first one, and yet it seems like it's been a lifetime....