Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flower Garden Part 1

     We have been wanting to put in a flower bed that runs along beside our trailer...or maybe I should say.... I've been wanting one. :) A couple of weeks ago we took off the grass and broke up the dirt some. Yesterday we worked for several hours on it tilling it with a tiller. The dirt there was not very good so we went and dug up a bunch of top soil from a dirt pile out back and mixed it in, and that seemed to help a great deal. The garden is now ready for planting!! :)  Thank you Michael for working so hard yesterday on your day off!
    On Friday our neighbor is bringing his tractor over and going to till up a place to put a vegetable garden.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

So exciting!! I can't wait to see what it looks like!=] I'm so glad spring's on it's way too!

Dreamin' said...

I am so enjoying the beautiful weather!! It has been between 60-70 for a week now. :)

Anonymous said...

Looking great, sissy!