Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cinnamon Waffles

     It is almost fall right?? I am starting to get excited about it anyway....cool breezy days, leaves falling, candles, fireplaces, lots of football, and of course, lots of yummy warm drinks and fall food!  I came across this idea the other day while on the net... I honestly don't remember if it was a blog or where...and I guess you could make them anytime, but they seem kind of "fallish" to me. :)
     Anyway, now for the idea!! Plug up your waffle maker, take a can of cinnamon rolls, spray the plates like normal, and place a roll in the center of each square. Close tight and cook for 90 seconds, and there you'll have easy cinnamon mini waffles. You could eat them with syrup just like a regular waffle, or I just put the cream cheese mixture that came with them on top and ate them more like a sweet baked good.:) You could use them for either occasion I suppose. If you need something sweet in a pinch and don't have a lot of time, this is your fast solution...especially on one of  those cool crisp fall days coming up! :)


PS. If anybody who is familiar with blogger can tell me why my comment box is no longer showing...I'd appreciat it.:) I have tried to figure it out...It is still there if you click to the right of the time I posted each post, but won't show up.

3 comments:

Debbie Watkins said...

Looks delicious!

Caleb B. said...

Looks really good!

Laura Engle said...

Sounds yummy!...and easy, which I like a lot!:) I really like the picture too. Pictures always help me want to try a good recipe.