Monday, February 27, 2012

Sewing

     Sewing is something I am not very good at and I don't really know that much about it.... However, I have had my machine out a little more lately and have actually  been enjoying it.:) I have been putting some sleeves in  scrub tops for my Mother-in-law, attempted to turn a regular skirt into a maternity skirt for Debbie, my sister-in-law {Thanks to an amazing tutorial ,Mandy, my other sister-in-law, found.:)}, and sewed a little curtain for the microwave cart in my kitchen! :)

We took the maternity panel from a pair of pants, cut out the zipper, sewed that shut, then cut off the waist band and sewed the panel on...

The happy after.:)


The wretched before.:(

4 comments:

Debbie Watkins said...

Glad somebody in our family has some sewing talent! The curtain is so cute!!

Dreamin' said...

Thanks, I like it.:)

Laura Engle said...

Great job Kim! I'll have to give some of those recipes a try too sometime:)

RicKaren said...

I love the little skirt you made for the table, and the recipes look yummy too. I will have to try them soon.