Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kylie ~ 3 Months

     These pictures are just way to adorable for this Auntie not to post....I'm so sad she will probably be close to a year old by the time I get to meet her in person! I am dying to hold this bundle of pure sweetness.:) :) She is a very laid back baby {I'm not sure where she gets that from:)} and content with life in the slow lane.... :)


PS. And I told my sister if I ever have a girl, she was going to have to pass this outfit on to me....I think it is adorable!! :)

4 comments:

Down Blueberry Lane said...

She is cute. Do you know what you are having?

Dreamin' said...

A boy! :) We have had two ultrasounds and they both confirmed that.:)

Jen said...

She is such a cutie and the outfit is adorable! Hope you can see her soon.

Laura Engle said...

Wow, she is so sweet and beautiful...and yes, that dress is way cute!