Sunday, November 25, 2012

Special News Alert


     We found out almost a week ago that we are expecting our first child to arrive in July.:) It was a mixture of excitement and a little overwhelming fear of the responsibility of being a parent, but mostly excitement!! :)
     The cake in the picture is how we told Michael's parents.... We wish we could have done something cool to tell the other grandparents, but phone calls had to do. They were all very happy to get the news.:)
     So far, I feel pretty good. I get tired easily, I'm very aware of smells, and get a little queasy at times, but nothing very bad!! We are thanking God for the little blessing He is sending our way...
 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations. I know you will be a good little mama.

This Home of Mine.... said...

Aw!! That's SO exciting! I'm so happy for you. :) Keep me updated! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's my sons birthday. So happy for y'all!

Deborah Luckey

Down Blueberry Lane said...

I didn't see this on my blogger news-feed until now. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you all. Hope it continues do go well for you.