Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Reflections on Easter

     We had a wonderful Easter weekend! On Friday night we went  to an amazing Easter drama, then Sunday was a full day with a wonderful worship service, followed by a church dinner and an egg hunt for the children. We had lots of visitors in our morning service and that was encouraging as well.....
     The thing that was on my mind a lot through last week was the fact that I know my Redeemer lives!! The song Redeemer {Click here for the link to the song.} was my theme song I guess you could say this year. :)
     I didn't get very many pictures, but here are a few.... Please excuse Michael's "slap me" look... His face is getting better, but he still can not smile right.


Me & my Man :)
Me & Mama
A cake I did for the kids.

2 comments:

Laura Engle said...

Yes, we are so glad to be in our new church too. It sounds like you all had a very nice Easter as well. I think Easter is becoming one of my favorite times of the year. I just didn't appreciate it enough as a child,...but now that I have become a lady and put away "childish" things (well at least a lot of them):), Easter is just coming alive to me.
Wow, you did a super job on your little cake. So cute.
I am so sorry about Michael's bells palsy. No fun!
Love you all!

mom said...

Loved your pictures! Bless your heart you ARE SO BUSY! love Mom