Monday, December 5, 2011

~ Chicken Alfredo ~

Some people were wanting this recipe, so I thought I would share it on here for anyone else interested. :) It is an extremely easy, fast recipe but tastes great!! You will never again want to use the icky canned Alfredo sauce. :) If anyone has found some of that stuff that tastes great...let me know, because I have never tried one that I really liked......

Chicken Alfredo *


1Large Can of chicken or 3 chicken breasts (Cut up and grilled)
6-8oz Fettuccine noodles (cooked as directed)
1/2 C Butter
1 Can Evaporated milk
3/4-1C Parmesan cheese
Salt & Pepper


While noodles are cooking - In sauce pan over medium heat cook butter, milk, and cheese until bubbly, add pepper to taste, layer noodles, chicken, and sauce.


You can add whatever seasonings you like... I like to add sauteed onions in with my chicken when cooking it as well as some crushed garlic.


*This recipe I originally recieved from my dear friend Roxanne Shiery. :)

No comments: