Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

     Happy New Year! :) It has taken me a couple of days to get around to putting it on here, but it is officially done! :) We spent New Year's Eve with Michael's oldest brother and his family. We had lots of fun and stayed over there until 3:30am playing games. We took part in their tradition of banging on pots and pans for one whole minute after midnight. It was rather loud, but fun. :)  
      Michael and I spent a couple hours of the first day of 2011 raking and hauling leaves. :) Even though we were a little sore after we had fun!

PS. My sister, bro-in-law, and little niece are arriving tonight for a week. We are very excited about them coming. Michael is looking forward to meeting them and I am looking forward to seeing Britt and Sean again after 2 long years, and meeting my niece, Lauren!!



2 comments:

Debbie Watkins said...

Happy New Year! Have fun with your family this week.

Dreamin' said...

Thanks....We plan on it. :) I realy enjoyed our little chats over Christmas....